Last updated: June 2020
Don’t Forget To Tip is a service operated by Little Boutique Card, a limited liability company registered in Scotland with company number SC658946.
- Don’t Forget To Tip, Little Boutique Card, associated companies, and references in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to Little Boutique Card, Littleboutiquecard.com, Don’t Forget to Tip and Dontforgettotip.com.
- If you do not accept these Terms, please do not access, and/or use our Services.
- We may update these Terms at any time. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
If you have any questions on these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected]
- Website Use and Your Rights
The Website is owned and operated by Don’t Forget To Tip. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on the Website (“Content”), belong to Don’t Forget To Tip. All rights are hereby reserved. When you access the Site, you undertake: (i) that you are over 16 years of age, (ii) that you are using the Site in your own name and not on behalf of anyone else; (iii) that you will not allow any other person to use the Site under your name, nor will you in using the Site, pretend you are someone else or seek to disguise your identity; and (iv) that you are only using the Site and the Services for your own benefit and not for the purposes of providing Services to others.
Subject to the undertakings you give in these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right and license to use the Site and any software on our server, which is enabled, by your use of the Site, solely to access the Site and Services.
- Our Rights
You agree that Don’t Forget To Tip will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your right to use or access our Services.
We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of service termination.
Failure by you to comply with these set-out terms constitutes a material breach of these Terms and may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and
- Further legal action against you.
- The Service
Don’t Forget To Tip provides a marketplace in which users can transact with each other, however, Don’t Forget To Tip is not responsible for the actions or inactions of its Users or third parties both on and off of its Services.
Don’t Forget To Tip provides a way for users to:
- Make or receive tips for goods or services,
- Monitor the tips received on their Don’t Forget To Tip Account.
- Transfer money out of or into their Don’t Forget To Tip account to or from any financial account which they are an authorized signatory.
You the user must ensure all details provided to us are accurate and kept up to date.
You have the right to terminate your use of this service at any time. This can be done by emailing us: [email protected].
If you initiate fraudulent Transactions on any of our Services:
- Your Don’t Forget To Tip account will be immediately terminated.
- All your rights as a User will be Immediately forfeited.
- You will be permanently banned from registering for or using any of our Services.
- Don’t Forget To Tip will use any methods within legally right to collect the fraudulent transaction from you.
- You waive all means of dispute and will be accountable to pay all legal and collection fees incurred by Don’t Forget To Tip in collecting the fraudulent transactions.
- Don’t Forget To Tip has, at its sole discretion, the right to debit from your account any fraudulent payments that have been paid to you.
- Don’t Forget To Tip has, at its sole discretion, the right to debit from your account any payments made to your account from stolen bank details, debit cards or credit cards.
- Content Usage
The Website and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. For educational purposes alone, you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen. You may also print out and photocopy the content of this website.
Except as set out above, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of Don’t Forget To Tip. You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose, which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
- Using the site, the content, and your obligation
- When you register with us, you undertake that the details you provide us with are true, accurate and complete and that you will tell us promptly of any changes to these details. To ascertain how we process your personal data, please click on our Privacy Statement and Cookies Policy at the foot of the front page of the Site.
- Part of the information you are required to provide to register with us is a Password. This is generated by you. You are responsible for ensuring that any Password (or any substitute Password) you use to register or to access your Account (after registration) is kept confidential, only used by you and is not used by or disclosed to others.
- You are also responsible for: (i) all transactions or activities carried out using your Account and password; and (ii) ensuring that when you access the Account that the system, you use to access the Account is secure, is not left unattended unless you have fully exited the Account and that your password is not retrievable from the system by others.
You are responsible for notifying us if you know or suspect that your Account or password might be known to a third party. If you fail to do so, you will be liable and fully responsible until you notify us.
- Reproduction of the Website Content
The Website and the Content is the copyright of Don’t Forget To Tip. If you wish to re-publish, re-distribute or exploit the Content in any way you should address a request for permission to Don’t Forget To Tip.
By Email to [email protected]
Don’t Forget To Tip cannot guarantee that any such permission would be forthcoming or on what terms.
- Third-Party Links
Third parties are permitted to link to stories within the Don’t Forget To Tip website, using the URL and quoting the headline and the source.
A third party must ensure that nothing on its own website suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of the website is part of its own website unless the third party has obtained the prior written approval of Don’t Forget To Tip.
Don’t Forget To Tip reserves the right to withdraw any permission without explanation or notice if in its sole judgement use of such links is excessive or inappropriate. Don’t Forget To Tip also reserves the right to change the location and nature of files within the website without explanation or notice; it is the responsibility of the third party to check and update links as necessary.
- Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Limited Liability and Disclaimer
Don’t Forget To Tip obtains the Content from a wide range of sources and it includes facts, views, opinions and information likely to be of interest to users of the Website.
Don’t Forget To Tip does not endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on any website to which we link. You should note that any contact or arrangements made between you and any third party named on the Website or any third party website linked from it is at your own risk, and Don’t Forget To Tip accepts no liability. The Content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice, as every individual’s circumstances are different. Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on the Content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decisions or taking such action. You should also seek professional advice in appropriate circumstances such as over medical matters.
Don’t Forget To Tip does not give any warranties in respect of the Content or the Website, freedom from viruses or other contamination or that the Website is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers. All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
Don’t Forget To Tip shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the Website or Content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the Website or Content, other than death or personal injury resulting from use of the Website directly caused by the negligence of Don’t Forget To Tip.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Don’t Forget To Tip reserves the right to make changes to any part of the Website and to add to or change these at any time. Any new features or tools that are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If any part of these Terms becomes illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or prohibited in any respect under any applicable law or regulation, such provision or part thereof will be deemed to not form part of the contract between us. The legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
By accessing the Website you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content.
- Company Information
Don’t Forget To Tip is administered and owned by Little Boutique Card a limited liability company registered in Scotland with company number SC658946. Don’t Forget To Tip is an online-based tipping platform. We enable individuals who are registered users in good standing of Don’t Forget To Tip to receive or make tips and gratuity payments through our website. The Don’t Forget To Tip website dontforgettotip.com is the property of Little Boutique Card.